Our Sunday Moroccan feast lunch will present an array of tantalising dishes which will transport you to this magical and mysterious country where goats nestle in Argan trees and no transaction is ever made without copious amounts of mint tea being on offer.
• Ras el hanout chicken with roast cauliflower and spiced yoghurt
• Ancient sorghum grain salad with avocado, nuts, diced apricots, herbs, coriander, preserved lemon & coconut dressing.
• Slow cooked pork meatballs with rich tomato and chickpea ragout
• Spiced roast vegetables with mint
• Lamb and prune tagine with cous cous
We will, of course, have some slightly more interesting Noble Rot drops, than tea, on hand to match this indulgent feast including a Moroccan wine
Sunday 30 July from 12 noon
$45 pp. (wines at bar prices)
This is the last in our series of winter events so