OUR WINE LIST
Our wine list has been awarded 3 glasses ( the highest number awarded ) in the Gourmet Traveller Wine List Awards 2018.
Here’s what they said..
..” A list with uncompromising attitude to quality. There is an extensive collection of local wines but with so much more and with prices that are even more appealing. Billecart-Salmon Brut under $100! Names like Navazos, Bonneau, Mugneret-Giborg, Thivin, Pyramid Valley among so many supertars and future legends.”
We have many wines available by the glass, bottles to enjoy in-house or to take home and an on-line store.
We also serve fabulous coffee and make a great G&T so pop in to : –
- Start or break the day with a cup of our Cartel coffee
- Enjoy a refreshing mineral water or organic fruit juice
- Peruse and choose your own bottle from the extensive shelf range
- Select a wine from our ever changing blackboard wine list
- Chill with a craft beer , cider or gin and tonic
- Indulge with a sherry or port
You can always:
Purchase wines from our extensive and changing selection of boutique wines
Seek advice (phone or email) about your wine purchases for that special occasion, for tonight’s dinner or to stock the cellar
Ask us about sourcing local and international wines for you
Our wine range brings together wines which are: –
- Accessible and interesting
- Classic and known favourites
- Boutique and diverse
- Highly regarded locally and internationally
Our stock changes frequently and we are also keen to hear from patrons about their favourites.